IXOYE Global Entrepreneurship Network (IXGEN), Inc.
‘Promoting A Global Perspective For Micro Entrepreneurs'
Welcome to IXGEN where we promote "A Global Perspective for Micro Entrepreneurs".
At IXGEN, Inc., we take care to provide you with a variety of high quality services to help you get started, or to grow your existing micro enterprise. We have the ability to increase your bottom line by offering you access to resources and solutions tailored to meet your unique needs. You are really important to us, as we couldn't be in business without you.
We are passionate about helping you take your business to the international market place, so we encourage you as a micro entrepreneur, to take the challenge of expanding your business nationally and internationally.
Our leadership is made up of a Board of Directors and an Advisory Council that include business owners, executives, and professionals from various backgrounds: legal, corporate, entrepreneurship, spiritual, public service, banking, finance, and media and technology. Together, we make a team of experts to offer you the best advice and services in Micro Enterprise Development.
Above all, we are committed to "Changing Lives through Micro Entrepreneurship, and Expanding Global Perspectives.'
Your Success is our Business!
P.O.B. 1442, Lithonia, GA 30058, USA
Phone: (770) 708-7374
Fax: (530) 658.5428
PROGRAM (YEP) 2012
CLOSING AND CERTIFICATE
PRESENTATION (YEP) 2012
IXGEN’s mission is to facilitate access to resources, provide information, technical assistance, training and other business development support services, to micro and small entrepreneurs to enable them to promote, strengthen and advance their businesses nationally and internationally. IXGEN is committed to ‘promoting a global perspective for micro entrepreneurs in the USA and in Africa.
IXGEN’s vision is to see grassroots women and youth throughout the USA and Africa, create and operate sustainable micro enterprises beyond borders, with help from local community groups, governmental and non-governmental agencies, philanthropic foundations, and other private sectors. Also, IXGEN will promote the need for entrepreneurial education as an integral part of the middle and high school curricula throughout the USA and Africa.
IXGEN’s objectives include:
- Help access opportunities for promising small business owners in under-served communities across the country to sustain and grow their businesses, providing them with training and resources necessary for them to succeed and create jobs.
- Encourage and facilitate dialogue, trading opportunities, linkages and partnerships among and between small businesses, support groups, national and international donors, private businesses and financial institutions in the USA and in Africa.
- Advocate for American women and minority micro and small enterprise owners to get increased recognition and participation in local government contracting projects.
- Encourage and strive to increase the number of American women-owned enterprises that have a global presence, through travel, awareness, and training.
- Strongly support entrepreneurship education in middle and high schools to help reduce dropout rates, increase career options, and prepare students for meeting the economic needs of their families and communities.
Contact us for all your needs in starting or growing your micro or small enterprise.
We encourage micro entrepreneurs to
Think Outside the Box!
Global Entrepreneurship Week - USA
November 18 - 24, 2013
Youth Empowerment Workshop
YOUR STORY MATTERS! - Tell Your Story, Build Your Business!
Saturday November 23, 2013
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Auditorium of the Decatur Library
215 Sycamore Street, Decatur, GA 30030
Open to Middle and High School Students,
Teen Entrepreneurs, Young Adults, and
High School Teachers of Entrepreneurship
Registration is Free!
A one-day empowerment workshop for youth and young adults from around Metro Atlanta, where they will learn how to link their stories to entrepreneurism. They will learn how to tell their stories, see how those stories influence their lives, and how to use them to create, develop, and grow their personal or business brands.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE!
If you have a quick comment or question, please click the "Send us a voice message" tab in the middle-right of the screen (look to your right).
Saves you a phone call !
WHAT IS GEW
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world's largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.